Welcome to WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital — providing powerful medicine and comforting care to the residents of Lebanon County for more than 125 years.
As the community hospital of the Lebanon valley region, WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital offers a wide variety of acute care and outpatient services that help improve the health of our community.
- Our new Sechler Family Cancer Center is Lebanon County’s first and only integrated cancer center providing medical and radiation oncology in a state of the art facility with a warm and healing environment.
- The state-of-the-art Cardiac & Vascular Center has won national awards from the American Heart Association. Our center also has been designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care by Highmark Blue Shield. We offer diagnostic and interventional cardiology as well as electrophysiology and open heart surgery.
- The New Beginning Birth Suites offer new moms a one-stop experience for labor, delivery and recovery in a family-friendly setting.
- The Good Samaritan Center for Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine has created new hope for those with non-healing wounds.
- Plus, we have a convenient network of laboratory and imaging centers around the county so you can take care of your medical tests closer to home.
Thursday, Oct 28, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Saturday, Nov 13, 2021 at 9:45 a.m. Eastern Time
Monday, Oct 18, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR