The skate park is located in Village Park behind the hockey rinks. This park features Woodward ramps with Skatelite-Pro surfaces. Skaters must bring their own safety equipment.
Rules of the Skate Park
- SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Helmets are required. No exceptions. Knee pads, wrist guards, and elbow pads are highly recommended.
- Ride within your own ability.
- One rider at a time. Respect others. Share the space.
- Report equipment damage or unsafe conditions to Village staff immediately at (561) 791-4005.
- Food, glass, containers, alcoholic beverages and smoking are prohibited.
- The Skate Park may be closed due to inclement weather or vandalism at the discretion of Village Staff.
- Any actions deemed inappropriate by Village Staff may result in the following: warning, suspension or expulsion from the Skate Park.
- The Village is not responsible for personal belongings.
- Skaters under age 11 must be accompanied by a responsible person age 18 or older.
- NO BICYCLES / SCOOTERS ALLOWED