780 South Davis
Weed has had libraries in various locations since 1920. The library, a branch of the county library system, was located in a room in the lumber company boarding house, the “Oasis” a small confectionary, the Center Pharmacy and the “Red Cross” room in the Post Office. For many years, it was located in a small building on Main Street which was also a doll shop. Since 1980, the library has been located in the Great Northern Building which, when built in 1915, was the location of the Weed High School.