The Waynesboro Farmers Market (WFM) has been supporting local agriculture and local businesses since 2008. The WFM is a non-profit organization that relies on donations and grants to sustain its mission: to inspire and nurture a healthy community by building a local, sustainable and organic food economy in a vibrant, educational marketplace. Specifically, we aim to:
- Foster direct relationships between our local producers and community members.
- Serve as an incubator for small businesses and entrepreneurial growth in the area.
- Improve public health and nutrition through community education access to local produce.
- Act as a community gathering space.
- Support the preservation of local farmland and promote sustainability.
May 16 - September 26, 2020
Saturdays, 9am - 12pm
Location: Waynesboro Pavillion at Constitution Park
Saturday, Oct 24, 2020 at 9:00am Eastern Time
Saturday, Nov 7, 2020 at 9:00am Eastern Time
Tuesday, Nov 17, 2020 at 1:00pm Eastern Time