The Wayne Public Library is committed to providing outstanding materials, access and services that assist the individuals’ quest for knowledge and provides for an informed citizenry in a democratic society. It serves the life-long informational, educational, cultural and recreational needs of the community.
- Access to Service: To provide residents of all ages with convenient access to library collections and services.
- Collections: To make available to all residents current, high demand items and older but still useful materials in a variety of formats, and in sufficient quantities to meet their needs.
- Reference Services: To make available to all residents accurate, complete and timely information services to meet their diverse needs.
- Service to Children: To provide children and parents with literature based activities and early exposure to reading. To supplement the educational experience of children with educational, informational and entertainment materials.
- Public Awareness: To insure that residents are knowledgeable about library services and activities and actively support this valuable community resource.
- Resource Sharing: To share knowledge, equipment and materials with other agencies to promote the best patron service at the lowest cost.
Monday, Nov 30, 2020 at 10:00am Eastern Time
Monday, Nov 30, 2020 at 3:00pm Eastern Time
Monday, Nov 30, 2020 at 6:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR