Enter to Achieve, Leave Ready to Succeed
Climbing to Distinction Involves Everyone
Top School in RESA District in GHSGT and EOCT scores
- Student learning is the chief priority for the school.
- All students can learn.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning process.
- Challenging expectations increase individual student performance.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.
- Schools need to function as learning organizations and promote opportunities for all those who have a stake in the success of the school to work together as a community of learners.
- Each student should be treated with dignity and respect as a valued individual with unique physical, social, and emotional and intellectual needs.
Wednesday, Oct 28, 2020 at 5:30pm Eastern Time
Streaming online via One Day University
Wednesday, Oct 28, 2020 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
Online via Zoom
Thursday, Oct 29, 2020 at 7:30pm Eastern Time