The vision of Volunteers in Medicine of Southern Nevada is to be one of the leading charitable medical clinics in America.
Our mission is to provide quality healthcare and support in a culture of caring for the working uninsured or unemployed residents of Southern Nevada.
- Teamwork: At VMSN, 99% of our team are volunteers. What a beautiful moment in time in Southern Nevada to see so many volunteers working together like an orchestra to create a beautiful symphony of loving acts of kindness for others.
- Respect:We work diligently to gain the respect of our patients, community, donors and supporters. We know that respect does not come automatically but that it naturally grows as a result of quality care and affection, which is displayed by our volunteers in assisting our patients to win in the battle of life.
- Urgency:There has never been a greater need in Nevada since the Great Depression. One out of five Nevadans have no health insurance. We cannot hesitate. In a moment of hesitation, precious lives are lost every day in our community.
- Service: Everybody at VMSN engages every day in superb service. With our volunteers loving kindness and service, they bare the deep motives of their human heart and angelic nature as they care for their neighbors in need.
- Transparency: We understand that the highest quality of transparency is a must to build and maintain your trust.
Saturday, Sep 25, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Tuesday, Oct 5, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Thursday, Oct 14, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR