1. Prices?Our prices include 2 first run movies with an intermission break between the movies. We also have our own "drive in radio show" which plays for over an hour before the movie starts.This usually amounts to OVER 5 hours of entertainment for the one low price of $8 adults; $4 ages 4-10 and under 3 is free.ALL of the indoor houses are over $9 now which makes your dollar go MUCH further at the drive in.Also, we canÂ ONL Y ACCEPT CASH!!! We do have anÂ ATMÂ on the premises for your convenience.2. When do you know what will be playing next?
New movies are published to the website every Monday afternoon for the upcoming Friday.
3. Why are the movies combined as they are?
Movies are combined for the best value movie experience.
4. Can we bring our own food to the theatre?
Yes but we now require a food permit to bring your own food and drinks which is $5.00.
5. Why do you have a food permit?
Theatres indoor and outdoor pay a large percentage of ticket sales back to the film companies. Therefore in order to be profitable we must encourage people to visit our concession stand or buy a food permit.
6. Can we switch screens?
We get asked A LOT about this and we have to say NO because the ticket you purchased is for that screen and those TWO movies. We are required to pay the film Companies based on revenue for the two movies you purchased. The agreements we have with the film companies forbid us to allow screen switching.
7. How will the film people find out?
They actually send screen checkers out to our theatre to check and count customers on each screen.
8. Can we bring our dog or pet?
Yes, but please keep in mind you are responsible for cleaning up after it and keeping it leashed at all times
1.) Retain your ticket stubs
2.) Vans, trucks and SUVs must park in designated areas.
3.) NO in and out.
4.) Tailgates must be secured to the top level of your vehicle (we will supply string)
5.) NO saving spaces ( first come first served )
6.) Common sense behavior is encouraged when visiting the drive in.
Monday, Aug 15, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Tuesday, Aug 16, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Aug 17, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR