University Performing Arts Centre
160 Alexandria Boulevard
University Performing Arts Centre Proudly Offers
- A professional background of experienced teaching
- Current trends in dance and modern teaching methods
- participation in local and regional dance competitions and exhibitions strengthen stage presense and self-confidence
- A dance recital at the end of the year to illustrate student's progress
- A new state-of-the art facility equipped with raised wood floors in each of the five dance studios complete with viewing windows for each studio.