We are a private non-profit organization whose mission is to foster and promote arts & cultural experiences for all people in the greater Twin Falls area. We act as an umbrella arts organization, bringing together arts groups, individual artists, patrons and our community as a whole.
In 1994, the organization was designated the official arts agency of the City of Twin Falls, however, we are not a City Department, nor are we governed by the City. Our Board of Directors is comprised of community-minded citizens, artists and business people, working together to encourage enjoyment of and participation in the arts.
Each year, we provide a variety of arts and cultural programming to the community, including:
- Arts on Tour, in conjunction with the College of Southern Idaho
- Kids Art in the Park
- Missoula Children’s Theater
- 2nd Century Photo Contest
- Brown Bag Lectures, in cooperation with the Twin Falls Public Library
- Summer Chalk Walk at the Municipal Band Concerts
- First Friday gallery opening events (every other month, beginning in February of each year)
- Hosting traveling exhibitions of the Idaho Watercolor Society
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR