The mission of the Senior Olympics is to promote health and fitness awareness, and foster the value of leading an active lifestyle among adults age 50 and over by
- Focusing attention on the importance of regular exercise as a way to achieve better health.
- Providing incentive and encouragement for seniors to initiate and continue fitness activities year-round.
- Promoting a positive image of the older adult in society.
- Offering organized, sanctioned opportunities for seniors to interact and compete with peers.
- Providing recognition for achievement within a positive atmosphere of friendship and support.
- Encouraging community groups to work together toward a common goal.
Wednesday, Nov 3, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Sunday, Dec 5, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. Mountain Time
Friday, Dec 17, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Mountain Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR