Troy Public Library moves intro the future, preserving & expanding the best of its services while meeting changing community needs.
Troy Public Library is recognized by the community as a vital force - transforming minds, changing lives, promoting literacy, providing cultural enrichment and embracing the diversity of our evolving city.
Troy Public Library values:
- Intellectual Freedom - Endeavor to encourage and provide access to the free expression of ideas, supporting the belief that freedom to read, view and know is the foundation of our democracy
- Excellent Customer Service - Act with initiative, creativity, flexibility, enthusiasm and accuracy while protecting library user privacy - meeting or exceeding each patron's expectations in a courteous and attentive manner
- Diversity - Embrace diversity in our staff and community through representation, understanding, communication and celebration
- Teamwork - Promote a team environment that encourages respect for staff & their contributions, staff development opportunities, continuous & open communication, informed decision-making, risk taking, and accountability
- Community Collaborations - Promote and enhance partnerships to fulfill the Library's mission.
Friday, Dec 3, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Sunday, Dec 5, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Monday, Dec 6, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Virtual via Zoom
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR