Mission Statement :
The mission of the Tri-Township Public Library District is to provide resources that enable citizens to continue learning at any age, encourage the discovery and exploration of a wide range of recreational reading, and provide access to new information technologies.
Vision Statement :
Building on past success, Tri-Township PLD looks forward to providing educational materials for learners of all ages and knowledge levels.
1.Build relationships with local schools in order to support curriculum and provide resources to enhance student learning.
2.Develop programs that promote a life-long love of reading and learning.
3.Respond to community needs by recognizing the needs of adult learners.
4.Continually evaluate resources to provide quality, accurate, and timely materials.
Recreational reading brings patrons to the library and exposes them to the possibilities of all the library resources.
1. Review, evaluate, and collect popular reading materials to stimulate community interest.
2. Provide reference sources to assist patrons in broadening their reading habits.
3. Collect materials in a variety of formats.
4. Recognize and promote the joy of recreational reading for everyone.
Aspire to provide state-of-the-art, cutting edge information technologies and the instruction to master them.
1. Embrace Internet technologies and digital formats of information storage.
2. Develop, collect, and maintain computer hardware to meet information technology demands.
3. Promote the use of online databases to broaden access to information for patrons.
Monday, May 23, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
St. Louis, MO
Saturday, Jul 9, 2022 at 8:45 a.m.
97 N Outer Rd
Saturday, Aug 13, 2022 at 8:45 a.m.
Creve Coeur Park Trail
Maryland Heights, MO
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR