The Tower Grove Farmers' Market is an organization founded to pursue the following goals:
- To give growers and producers of Missouri and Illinois agricultural commodities and other farm-related products alternative marketing opportunities.
- To promote the sale of Missouri and Illinois-grown farm products.
- To improve the variety, freshness, taste and nutritional value of produce available in the St. Louis area.
- To make healthy, regionally produced foods accessible to lower-income residents.
- To provide an educational forum for consumers to learn the uses and benefits of quality, locally grown or prepared food products.
- To enhance the quality of life in the St. Louis area by providing a community activity which fosters social gathering and interaction.
Season: Summer and Winter
May 4 - September 28, 2021
Location: Tower Grove Park - 4256 Magnolia Ave
Tuesday, Nov 16, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. Central Time
AARP Missouri Facebook and YouTube Channel
Tuesday, Nov 23, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. Central Time
Wednesday, Dec 1, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time
Webinar Hosted by Small Business Empowerment Center
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR