We provide a restful atmospher, modern clean facilities in a rural setting a beautiful spring fed lake. Well worth the short drive to an enjoyable experience of clean, quiet country camping. choice of spacious wooded and sunny camp sites or select one of the many sites having an individual concrete patio and canopy roof.
Compare the following services, facilities, and benefits we provide and you will come become a camper at Tomahawk Campground.
- Free spotting and leveling of your RV each time you pull out and return, this includes putting treated boarders under the tires, blocking and the wheels, and blocks under the jack stand.
- No visitor free for guest.
- Free lake swimming.
- Fire barrels, picinc tables, trash cans and liners are provided at each site.
- We provide 24 hour security, 365 days a year.
- Free storage for the five winter months.
- Our facilites include a large recreation hall for year-round use, horseshoe courts, LP gas, firewood, bait shop and two beautiful moss-free lakes.
- Free fishing in the two acre lake.
- Special reduced monthly fishing rates when fishing for catfish or bass in the large 10 acre lake.
Hours of Operation:
Store and registration - 7:00a.m. to 10:00p.m. (Weekdays - as posted at office)
Swimming Beach - Weekdays Noon to 7:30p.m. Weekends - 10:30a.m. to 7:30p.m. (Memorial Day thru Labor Day)
Open year around with hook-ups - No showers or hot water Nov. 1 thru March 31
Recreation Building - 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. daily
Thursday, Sep 23, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. Central Time
Friday, Sep 24, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time
Friday, Sep 24, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR