- To register, a participant must be at least 5 years old at the time of registration.
- Individuals under 18 years of age, must be registered by a parent or legal guardian. If a parent and child do not share the same last name, a copy of the marriage certificate must be provided. Legal guardians must provide a copy of proof of guardianship. Parents will also be required to show proof of residency and provide a copy of the child's birth certificate.
- Individuals over 18 years of age must provide proof of age and residency to register.
- A resident is defined as an individual or family residing within the limits of the City of Boca Raton.
- To prove residency, a registrant must provide a photo identification and one of the following items showing their name and City of Boca Raton address:
Lease Agreement ( Annual )
Cable Bill ( Most Recent )
Tax Bill ( Most Recent )
Telephone Bill ( Unpaid )
Utility Bill ( Most Recent )
Vehicle Registration ( Current )