14916 Washington Avenue SouthWest
- 1947, Library System offered service in area.
- May 1951, Library opened in Tillicum Hall.
- June 1957, Library moved to a small room in Tillicum Elementary School.
- 1985, Library moved to a 2,137 square foot space in the Tillicum / American Lake District community center / library building funded by Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The Library System provided furnishing and shelving and a Federal Library Services and Construction Act grant funded the expanded collection.
- 1995, Tillicum incorporated as part of Lakewood.
- 1996, City of Lakewood annexed to the Library System.
- Spring 2007, Wireless Internet access installed.