The mission of The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio is to make lives better through excellence in education, research, health care and community engagement.
- Strategies for achieving this mission are:
- Educating a diverse student body to become excellent health care providers and scientists.
- Engaging in research to understand health and disease.
- Commercializing discoveries, as appropriate, to benefit the public.
- Providing compassionate and culturally proficient health care.
- Engaging our community to improve health.
- Influencing thoughtful advances in health policy.
Friday, Jun 18, 2021 at 11:00am Central Time
Friday, Jun 25, 2021 at 1:00pm Central Time
Monday, Jun 14, 2021 at 2:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR