The Onancock Market provides a venue for local farmers, watermen and artisans to offer their fresh, seasonal, and locally grown and manufactured products and qualified art directly to residents and visitors in the community.
The Onancock Market Serves to:
- Create and stimulate economic development and viability of our local farming and fishing community and support the regional arts community.
- Revive the historic role of Onancock as a regional market center and promote Onancock as a shopping destination.
- Provide a venue for families, friends and neighbors to gather creating a greater sense of community.
- Educate the public about the importance of our local agricultural heritage and the role played by farmers and watermen.
- Educate the community about the benefits of growing, selling, cooking, preserving, eating and celebrating local food.
May 2 - November, 2020
Saturdays, 9AM - 12PM
November 23, 2019
Saturday, 9AM - 1PM
Location: At the corner of Market Street and Ames Street - across from the Post Office, Downtown Onancock, VA
Wednesday, Dec 2, 2020 at 2:00pm Eastern Time
Sunday, Dec 6, 2020 at 9:30am Eastern Time
Sunday, Dec 20, 2020 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR