Mural Fest is a catylist in the development of a more unified, safer, beautiful city. We go about this in several different ways:
- Offering a Festival Pass which has over 100+ businesses along the Central Corridor with free, cool stuff and discounts on goods and services. We want to drive as much traffic as possible to these struggling merchants suffering from the construction of the Albuquerque Rapid Transit project.
- The launching of The Hub ABQ: city guide, magazine, event calendar and on-line shop (August 2018). This is our love affair with The Land of Enchantment showcasing everything we do great! Offering marketing, design and consulting services to local businesses, non-profits and creators throughout New Mexico.
- Turn Albuquerque into an International Arts District for three weeks every year. We aim to keep the million visitors from Balloon Fiesta to stay in Albuquerque as well as attract art lovers from around the world. This will not only boost local, national and International tourism, but plant seeds of empowerment & pride in our local art scene.
- Form a non-profit alliance coalition: Mural Fest will offer non-profit organizations a space to share their mission online, in print and at several events throughout the festival along with year-round representation on The Hub ABQ. In doing so we want to plant seeds of communication and action steps that every organization can make to form greater partnerships with other civic-minded individuals and organizations.
- A marketing & promotional avenue for neighborhood associations, main streets, The City of Albuquerque, non-profits and our artist community. Mural Fest & The Hub ABQ are champions of our neighborhoods and their common mission moving forward as a safer, more economicly viable, inspiring place to raise a family. It has been proven that more foot traffic decreases crime and that murals squash vandalism while raising community pride and tourism.
Tuesday, Nov 9, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. Mountain Time
Wednesday, Dec 1, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time
Friday, Dec 10, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. Mountain Time
Webinar Hosted by Central New Mexico Community College
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR