As a part of Licking County since 1876, the Y believes that lasting personal and social change can only come about when we all work together to invest in our kids, our health and our community. The Y is, and always will be, focused on youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
The Licking County Family YMCA seeks to help persons of all races and creeds to:
- develop self-confidence, self-respect and an appreciation of their own worth as individuals;
- develop Christian values based on caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility;
- grow as a responsible member of our community;
- appreciate that a healthy mind and body is a sacred gift and that physical fitness and mental well-being are conditions to be achieved and maintained;
- recognize the worth of all persons and work towards universal understanding;
- develop a capacity for leadership and learn to use it responsibly;
- appreciate the beauty, diversity, and interdependence of all forms of life.