The Land of Goshen Community Market is an organization founded to pursue the following goals:
- To enhance the quality of life in the Edwardsville area by providing a community activity which fosters social gathering and interaction.
- To restore a sense of spirit and enthusiasm for Downtown and the downtown merchants.
- To preserve Edwardsville's unique agricultural heritage and the historical role which farmers have played in it.
- To give local growers and producers of agricultural commodities, local artisans and craftsmen alternative marketing opportunities.
- To promote the sale of locally grown farm products.
- To promote the sale of local art.
- To provide an educational forum for consumers to learn the uses and benefits of quality, locally grown and prepared foods and products.
- To provide an educational forum for consumers to learn about the history and heritage of the area as well as the present.
- To provide educational opportunities for producers to test and refine their products and marketing skills.
May 8 - October, 2021
Saturdays from 8:00 am to Noon
Location: Halfway down St. Louis Street on the side closest to the Madison County Courthouse.
Wednesday, Dec 8, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. Central Time
Friday, Dec 17, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time
Thursday, Oct 28, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR