To be the most loving healthcare facility in our community!
The CarePlace exists to provide free but quality healthcare to the working poor of Douglas County. Our call is to touch the hurting with Jesus’ love and compassion.
- Compassion and Respect for every patient
- Team members will demonstrate through their behavior, words and lifestyle a deepening faith that is expressed in love
- Volunteers will believe that their time has been effectively and efficiently spent in their service to our patients and our savior.
- Services delivered will be of the highest possible quality, reflecting the importance of who we serve.
- Our donors will sense that we are being good stewards of the resources they have entrusted to us.
Wednesday, Mar 29, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Tuesday, Apr 4, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Friday, Apr 14, 2023 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Find information about getting a COVID-19 vaccine in your state. CDC information is available at cdc.gov/coronavirus; additional AARP information and resources are at aarp.org/coronavirus. En español, visite aarp.org/elcoronavirus.
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR