To be the most loving healthcare facility in our community!
The CarePlace exists to provide free but quality healthcare to the working poor of Douglas County. Our call is to touch the hurting with Jesus’ love and compassion.
- Compassion and Respect for every patient
- Team members will demonstrate through their behavior, words and lifestyle a deepening faith that is expressed in love
- Volunteers will believe that their time has been effectively and efficiently spent in their service to our patients and our savior.
- Services delivered will be of the highest possible quality, reflecting the importance of who we serve.
- Our donors will sense that we are being good stewards of the resources they have entrusted to us.
Friday, Oct 8, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Zoom (Link Provided After Registration)
Saturday, Oct 9, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Virtual Event (links will be emailed upon registration)
Saturday, Oct 16, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
VIRTUAL. ZOOM LINK PROVIDED AFTER REGISTRATION
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR