- To supply fresh produce, whole foods and prepared whole food products to the southwest community to provide healthy food and heighten awareness.
- To create a "culture of health" through education and outreach
- To support local artisans and crafts persons by providing a regular venue to sell their wares.
- To support and overall healthy lifestyle and vibrant local economy.
- To maintain a self-supporting market through vendor fees, sponsorship and merchandising
August 9, 2020
Location: 135 Riverside Parkway
Tuesday, Dec 8, 2020 at 1:00pm Eastern Time
VIRTUAL. ZOOM LINK PROVIDED AFTER REGISTRATION
Tuesday, Nov 24, 2020 at 10:00am Eastern Time
Tuesday, Nov 24, 2020 at 12:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR