The Library's mission is to promote literacy among the people of Stone County, to facilitate life long learning and the appreciation of literature for all members of the Stone County community. The Library:
- Provides assistance to students of all ages in meeting educational objectives established by formal courses of study.
- Assists scholars and researchers in locating information used to conduct in-depth studies.
- Supports individuals of all ages pursuing a sustained program of learning independent of an educational provider.
- Provides timely, accurate and useful information for its clients in pursuit of job related and personal interests.
- Provides recreational materials in all formats for all ages.
To fulfill this mission the Library maintains an organized collection of books, magazines and audiovisuals. These items cover a range of reading and interest levels. Our services include Interlibrary Loan, Reference Services and Internet Access.
Wednesday, Nov 25, 2020 at 1:00pm Eastern Time
Wednesday, Nov 25, 2020 at 4:00pm Eastern Time
Wednesday, Nov 25, 2020 at 6:00pm Central Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR