About St. Joseph Medical Center
- Acute care, regional medical center with 354 licensed beds
- Founded in 1864 by the Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia, moved to current location in Towson, Maryland in 1965
- Member of Catholic Health Initiatives, a national holding company of 72 Catholic hospitals and more than 42 long term-care facilities
Today, St. Joseph Medical Center...
- Offers 24-hour physician coverage in critical care and general medicine, obstetrics/gynecology, pediatrics and surgery
- Has more than 1,100 physicians on its medical staff representing more than 50 medical specialties
- Employs more than 2,500 nurses, allied healthcare professionals and others
- Has a 2008 Annual Net Patient Services Budget of $378.7 million
- Embraces a mission of loving service and compassionate care for all regardless of ability to pay
- Makes a promise to patients to be "always expert, always personal, always faithfilled."
Wednesday, Oct 20, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Nov 24, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Dec 1, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR