Our building was erected in 1907 by architect Anton Billmeyer for Issac P. Witter. The grounds initially included tennis courts, a fountain, fish pond, and floral gardens extending to the banks of the river. The property was given to the city in 1947 and served as the T.B. Scott Library for a number of years. In 1970, it became The South Wood County Historical Museum under the direction of the South Wood County Historical Corporation.
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR