South Miami Hospital, currently licensed for 453 beds, enjoys an excellent reputation for quality care in many areas, including:
- Award-winning maternity services. Our Labor and Delivery Department was the first in Florida to earn Joint Commission certification for pre-term labor and is among one of few in the country with this distinction.
Level II and Level III neonatal intensive care services. The NICU unit is one of the largest in South Florida and the first in the state to earn Joint Commission certification for prematurity. It is among one of the only NICU units in the country to earn this distinction.
- Help for infants and children with developmental delays and disabilities.
- Robotic surgery.
- Weight-loss surgery.
- Burn care (both inpatient and outpatient).
- Comprehensive cancer program.
- Cardiovascular services.
- A wide range of outpatient services.
Tuesday, Oct 12, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Thursday, Oct 14, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Saturday, Oct 16, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR