Our Mission Statement:In service of this mission the Foundation has or is working to complete the following objectives:
* Establish a conservancy preserve.
* Inventory the preserve’s existing flora and fauna.
* Develop affiliations with those key individuals, groups, organizations, and governmental offices whose knowledge, expertise, and contributions will be critical to long-term viability.
* Develop and deliver an on and off site potential natural history and related presentations to local and regional schools and service organizations.
* Particularly attend to the development of collaborative working research relationships with state universities and colleges.
* Assure the integration of the Foundation’s activities into local and regional economic initiatives.
* Assure the Foundation’s responsiveness to key stakeholder concerns (e.g., Corps of Engineers, adjacent land owners, county government, IRS, etc.).
* Identify and access various communication media available locally, regionally, and statewide to communicate the Foundation’s purpose and intentions.
* Initiate fund raising strategies intended to match contributions from the Foundation’s endowment (for year-one administrative/operating expenses).
* Develop a five-year strategic plan including annual budget predictions and strategies for accessing multiple potential funding streams.
Wednesday, Oct 23, 2019 at 11:30am
First United Methodist Church
Thursday, Nov 7, 2019 at 1:00pm
Faulkner County Library
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR