- a restored historic 19th Century New World Dutch Barn.
- exhibits of historic artifacts from the area's renowned slate quarries and mills.
- displays revealing the science and art of slate quarrying, and its influence on the Slate Valley culture.
- a quarry shanty, complete with all the machinery and tools used in traditional slate.
- a 30-foot-tall replica of a quarry stick used in days gone by to bring large pieces of stone up from the quarry pit into the yard.
- a geological display illustrating the natural history of slate.
- examples of how slate has been used in the structure and decor of local buildings.
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR