- Provide opportunity for local agriculture to sell their products directly to the consumer.
- Provide homegrown, fresh, nutritious foods to the community
- Revitalize the village shopping district
- Foster social gathering and community activity
- Give Farmers' Market Nutrition Coupon recipients an avenue to use their coupons in a local market
- Give Food Stamp recipients an avenue to use their Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) cards to purchase locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables.
June 21 - October 4, 2022
Tuesdays, 2pm - 6pm
Location: People's Park, 15 Water Street
Monday, Jun 6, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Jun 8, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Jun 15, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR