- Provide opportunity for local agriculture to sell their products directly to the consumer.
- Provide homegrown, fresh, nutritious foods to the community
- Revitalize the village shopping district
- Foster social gathering and community activity
- Give Farmers' Market Nutrition Coupon recipients an avenue to use their coupons in a local market
- Give Food Stamp recipients an avenue to use their Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) cards to purchase locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables.
June 16, 2020 - October 13, 2020
Tuesdays, 3pm - 7pm
Location: People's Park, 15 Water Street
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 10:00am Eastern Time
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 11:00am Eastern Time
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 1:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR