The Saratoga Museum is housed in the Saratoga 1915 Union Pacific depot with the original dispatch room, and we have an extensive collection of Union Pacific memorabilia.
The museum was dedicated on July 26, 1980.
In 1982, Union Pacific donated a caboose for exhibition. In 1992, Union Pacific donated an 85,000 pound refrigerated boxcar. The caboose and boxcar are located on the Museum grounds.
For the last 26 years, the museum has grown and acquired many interesting artifacts from our local area and around the state.
We have hosted many musical guests, such as the Denver Symphony Orchestra, the Queen City Jazz Band, and the Western Arts Trio, to name a few.
The Museum sponsors Annual Treks to places of historical value, life Fort Steele, Fort Halleck, and many ranch tours.
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR