The Santa Fe Renaissance Fair is a yearly event of music, magic and merriment in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
* Revel in the amazing antics of Santa Fe’s own Clan Tynker!
* Cheer on the brave pursuits of sword fighting and Celtic games!
* Experience aspects of life in a Medieval village!
* Kids! Defend the Spanish Galleon from marauding pirates!
* Win treasure playing Catapulting Frogs, Jacob’s Ladder and other games of knightly skill!
*Indulge in belly dancing, flamenco and other live entertainment on 3 stages!
*Dress in your most elegant finery and compete for prizes in the costume contest!
*Spend your hard-earned gold with vendors selling shields, blades, cloaks, jewels, turkey legs, ale and mead and other goods!
*Bow to Their Majesties Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand!
...and MUCH MORE!
The Santa Fe Renaissance Fair is a community event whose proceeds help fund the educational programs of El Rancho de las Golondrinas and the Santa Fe School for the Arts & Sciences.
The idyllic site, El Rancho de las Golondrinas, is a Spanish colonial outdoor living history museum, with 200 acres of historical recreations, including working gristmills, a blacksmith, a wheelwright and many other outstanding attractions to discover!
Wednesday, Oct 28, 2020 at 5:30pm Eastern Time
Streaming online via One Day University
Wednesday, Oct 28, 2020 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
Online via Zoom
Thursday, Oct 29, 2020 at 2:00pm Mountain Time
Virtual Zoom Class