The mission of the San Ramon Farmers Market is to provide:
- Small farmers with a direct outlet where they can sell the fruits, vegetables, eggs, honey, flowers, etc. that they themselves produce.
- Consumers with an opportunity to buy fresh quality products at reasonable prices directly from producers.
- The community with a festive gathering place to celebrate local food and farms and support local sustainable agriculture.
- Consumers with access to nutrition education and healthy food choices to improve the quality of their lives.
- A higher quality of life for San Ramon residents and neighboring communities
Season: Year Round
Saturday, 9AM - 1PM
Location: City Center Bishop Ranch 6000 Bollinger Canyon Road
Tuesday, Aug 23, 2022 at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Tuesday, Sep 13, 2022 at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Tuesday, Sep 13, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR