- The mission is to maintain and enhance the Fairgrounds and the annual San Juan County Fair to benefit our county citizens.
- To be a premier year-round gathering place that maximizes resources to host a wide range of diverse activities.
- To be recognized as a dynamic county fair, showcasing agriculture, the community & youth in an educational and entertaining environment.
Our Fair Core Values:
- Provide a wholesome community and family focused fair by incorporating healthy competition, education, entertainment, and activities appropriate for all fair-goers.
- Promote agriculture, environmental sustainability and rural living.
- Operate in a safe and fiscally conscious manner.
- Invest in our clientele, our personnel, and our facilities.
- Provide the County and WSU 4H program participants a venue to fulfill their projects.
- Provide a venue that encourages Civic, Town, and County organizations to promote and fundraise for themselves.
Monday, Nov 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Thursday, Oct 28, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Thursday, Oct 28, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR