7617 Reading Road
The Roselawn Branch opened for business in November, 1951. At that time, it was located in the Roselawn Center Building on Section Road. Approximately ten years later, the branch was expanded to twice its original size and a separate children's room was added to the facility. In July 1972, the Roselawn Branch relocated to larger quarters in the Valley Shopping Center.