River Road Park in conveniently located off route 202/206 South and between the township's main population centers-the Village area & The Hills housing development.Â The park is accessible from the Hike & Bike trail.
- One (1) softball diamond (only available when soccer not in play)
- Two (2) 60 ft. diamonds (only available when soccer not in play)
- One (1) 60 or 90 ft. diamond (only available when soccer not in play)
- Midfield (only available when baseball/softball not in play)
- PBA (only available when baseball/softball not in play)
Temporary Â½ acre fenced dog park.Â Enter through River Road Park main entrance and park at the end of the gravel cul-de-sac.Â Park is through the hedgerow and adjacent to the Jacobus Vanderveer House.
Bird Watching & Nature Trails
Bird watching and nature trail hikes are available in the Robert Stahl Natural Area of the Township's River Road Park.Â Parking at River Road Park.Â Enter natural area through bulkheads 300 feet beyond main River Road Park entrance.
Access to Hike & Bike Trail
Access to Hike & Bike trail.Â Motor vehicle parking lot.Â Handicap parking.
Access to the North Branch of the Raritan River and Bedminster Pond from River Road Park.Â Motor vehicle parking lot.Â Handicap parking.
Wednesday, Oct 23, 2019 at 8:30am
Monroe Township Senior Center
Monroe Township, NJ
Wednesday, Oct 23, 2019 at 9:00am
Dellridge Health And Rehabilitation Center
Wednesday, Oct 23, 2019 at 6:30pm
Temple Beth-el Mekor Chayim
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR