Blood and Platelet Donation Center
Walk-in or Make An Appointment
Tuesday and Thursday 12:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Keeping the blood supply going for patients in Rhode Island and regionally is a cooperative effort between volunteer blood donors, community blood drive sponsors and the Rhode Island Blood Center.
There are many benefits to giving the gift of life at one of our six donor centers:
- State-of-the-Art Automated Blood Donation Technology
When you visit our donor centers, we can offer you the option of giving the component of blood patients need the most based on your own blood type! That may be a donation of red cells, platelets, plasma--or a whole blood donation. More about automated blood donation
- Convenience - There are six blood centers located throughout Rhode Island -- Woonsocket, Providence, Warwick, Aquidneck Island, South County and Westerly.
- Maximum Donor Comfort - The centers are designed for maximum donor comfort, including comfortable donation lounge chairs, TV and free WIFI.
- Appointment booking for the date and time that works for you
- Cookies, hot coffee, hot chocolate, ice-cold juice, water & other refreshments
- Plenty of free parking
Monday, Aug 9, 2021 at 9:00am Eastern Time
Webinar Hosted by Center for Women and Enterprise
Thursday, Sep 2, 2021 at 1:00pm Eastern Time
Tuesday, Sep 7, 2021 at 9:00am Eastern Time
Trabaje para usted mismo @50+ (en Espanol)
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR