Reunion Country Club Voted into Best Courses You Can Play In Georgia for second straight year!
With dramatic elevations and some of the most beautiful views around, Reunion Country Club is one of the most played courses in North Atlanta. The championship par 72 course designed by Michael Riley provides a fun and challenging experience for golfers of all levels, playing 6936 yards from the back tee and featuring the only hole in Atlanta with two greens.
Conveniently located less than five miles from I-85 near Braselton, Georgia, Reunion combines an idyllic setting, a spectacular course and a professional PGA staff to provide a first-class golf experience that is second to none, all at a great value. The spacious club centered in picturesque Reunion Hall is also a popular backdrop for tournaments and special events.
Reunion Country Club offers first-class accommodations both on and off the course. Club highlights include:
- Championship Course by Michael Riley Open 364 Days a Year
- Large Driving Range and Putting Green
- Beautiful and Spacious Club Facilities Centered in Reunion Hall Well-Stocked Pro Shop and Dining at The Americana Grille
- Award-Winning PGA Staff Experienced in Offering Individual and Group Instruction for All Skill Levels
- Active Men’s, Women’s, Senior and Junior Golf Associations and Programs
- Professional Golf Outing and Tournament Programs
Tuesday, Dec 8, 2020 at 1:00pm Eastern Time
VIRTUAL. ZOOM LINK PROVIDED AFTER REGISTRATION
Wednesday, Dec 2, 2020 at 4:00pm Eastern Time
Wednesday, Dec 2, 2020 at 5:30pm Eastern Time
Streaming online via One Day University
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR