- To preserve the architectural and historical character, and function, of the Reading Terminal Market as an urban farmers' market.
- To provide a wide variety of produce, meat, fish, bakery and dairy products, and other raw and prepared food, brought to a public market in the center of the city by farmers, growers, producers and chefs;
- To maintain an environment that recognizes and celebrates the diversity of our citizens and fosters their interaction;
- To strengthen the historic link and mutual dependency of our rural and urban communities; and,
- To achieve this, while preserving the financial viability and achieving self-sufficiency for the Market.
Season: Year Round
Monday - Saturday, 8am-6pm
Sundays, 9 am - 4 pm
Location: 51 North 12th Street
Thursday, Oct 28, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Saturday, Nov 13, 2021 at 9:45 a.m. Eastern Time
Monday, Oct 18, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR