9001 Reading Road
Library service has been available in the community since April, 1927 when the Reading Branch opened for business. The branch was managed jointly with the Lockland Branch Library (on Williams Street). In 1965, the Lockland and Reading Branches merged and moved into a rental facility on the corner of Benson Street and Jefferson Avenue. At that time, the branch was renamed the Valley Branch. The branch moved again, in July 2000 to its current location on the corner of Reading Road and Pike Street. In January 2001, it was renamed the Reading Branch Library.