The Railroad Museum of Oklahoma is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) corporation formed for the preservation and display of historical railroad artifacts.
The museum was founded by local people and represents the culmination of several years of work and determination by the members.
Our museum maintains a vast collection of unique railroad items, including:
- A rail yard containing a collection of rolling stock.
- Dining car china and silverware.
- Bells, lights, whistles and lanterns.
- Reference library of books, photos and videotapes.
- Operating HO and N-gauge model railroads.
Our museum is a visible part of the Enid community and represents one of the largest collections of railroad material in the United States.
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR