Mission: We provide farmworkers, immigrants, and others with a variety of services that improve their health, education, and economic opportunities.
Vision: We will show, by the example of our work, how people of all backgrounds can live together and grow toward their full potential. To achieve this vision, we will act on these beliefs:
- Strive to make programs accessible to as many members of the community as possible.
- Embrace diversity in staff, recipients of services, program delivery, and in programs as a whole.
- Develop a culture of respect and acceptance in our organization and general community.
- Create, evaluate, and maintain programs to meet the changing needs of our communities.
- Treat all people in a honest, caring and respectful manner.
Monday, Sep 27, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Thursday, Sep 30, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Thursday, Sep 30, 2021 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR