Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth Park is a 15 acre waterfront, Historical Site where St. Augustine, Florida began in 1565. This is the location where Spanish Explorer Pedro Menendez de Aviles, in 1565, established the first and oldest continuous European Settlement in the United States of America.
A wonderful time awaits you at the Fountain of Youth. Visitors can:
- See the stars in our Planetarium,
- Visit our Native Timucua Village,
- Watch a Cannon firing,
- Marvel at Spanish Exploration on our two-story high Discovery Globe,
- Learn about the 1565 Birthplace of European America,
- Stroll through a waterfront park where peacocks strut and shady oaks beckon you to stay,
- Picnic under the oaks,
- You can even drink from the legendary waters and see if your visit grants you the secret to eternal youth.
We welcome families and couples, corporate retreats and wedding parties. We have the area to handle groups and are prepared to make you, the visitor, feel as if you are an integral part of our beautiful park. If you are planning a family reunion or other gathering, consider using this inviting setting to make the special day a success.
Thursday, Oct 22, 2020 at 2:00pm Eastern Time
Tuesday, Oct 20, 2020 at 2:00pm Eastern Time
Tuesday, Oct 20, 2020 at 7:30pm Eastern Time