The Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market is a collaboration between the City of Pittsfield and Alchemy Initiative.
The Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market provides a venue for local farmers, food producers, and artisans to come together to bring fresh, locally-grown and produced food and related products to the community. The market encourages direct communication between consumers and producers, fosters community building, and promotes healthy living. We aim to:
- Bring locally grown and produced food and farm products to the community.
- Create a vibrant, diverse, and inclusive community hub: a destination ... a place where fresh local food and handcrafts can be purchased and sold, live local music, dance and performance can be enjoyed, and people have access to creative activities and classes.
- Nurture the relationship between consumers and producers.
- Bring together visitors and residents of all economic backgrounds.
- Help strengthen and revitalize downtown Pittsfield.
Season: Year Round
November, 2018 - April, 2019
2nd Saturday of the month, 9AM - 1PM
Location: Zion Lutheran Church
May 11 - October 12, 2019
Saturdays, 9AM - 1PM
Location: First Street parking lot, across from the Common.
Saturday, Jul 13, 2019 at 11:00am
Smith Vocational & Agricultural H.S.
Saturday, Sep 21, 2019 at 12:00pm
Fort Hill Brewery Tasting Room
Wednesday, Jun 26, 2019 at 9:00am
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR