The Piqua Public Library serves as a community-based organization to provide free informational, educational, and recreational materials to its patrons. The Library is also dedicated to providing an environment that fosters and promotes the philosophy of life-long learning.
The citizens of the Greater Piqua area and all Library patrons will:
- Have available for their use a wide range of informational sources covering a diversity of topics, levels, and views.
- Be able to choose from a wide variety of media types for their recreational and informational needs.
- Be encouraged and assisted in utilizing as many and as wide a range of library materials and services as desired.
- Be encouraged to use Library facilities for cultural, educational, and community events.
- Be treated with respect and courtesy.
- Be encouraged to think of the Library as a place to find new learning experiences and a place that encourages the joy of reading.
Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time
Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Jun 1, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR