Perry County Memorial Hospital (PCMH), founded in 1951, is both progressive and innovative. Through this philosophy, we provide advanced medical technology as well as a qualified medical staff to care for you close to home. The little things are also very important to us at PCMH and are a crucial part of our mission statement and goals. We live by our motto, "People Care More Here" and we're always here for you, willing to answer any questions you have.
To be the first choice of quality health care for our community.
- To remain an organization committed to moral values, integrity, and character.
- To create a customer-sensitive organization.
- To provide easy access to our integrated delivery system.
- To be the community leader in individual and corporate health and wellness.
- To maintain financial viability while responding to the evolving needs of our customers.
Thursday, Sep 23, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time
Virtual (Zoom link will be provided)
Tuesday, Oct 12, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. Central Time
Tuesday, Oct 19, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. Central Time
AARP Missouri Facebook and YouTube Channel
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR