A fenced dog park where your dog can run free, play, and enjoy the company of other dogs...
The Paw Patch Dog Park is located in beautiful Sarah T. Bolton Park, a one-acre fenced area where dogs are allowed to run off-leash, under their owner's supervision. Enter at 13th and Churchman Avenue and follow the signs.
The Paw Patch Dog Park is open during regular park hours, which are dawn to dusk, 365 days a year. The City of Beech Grove reserves the right to close the park without notice as needed for emergencies, maintenance, and repairs.
- Beautiful, natural grass area with plenty of shade.
- Secure, electronic gate system with entry key access.
- One acre of grass to run on and play.
- Doggie waste stations for owners to pick up after their dogs.
- Park benches provided for dog owner's comfort.
Thursday, Sep 30, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. Central Time
Webinar Hosted by Innovative Business Solutions, LLC
Thursday, Sep 23, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Friday, Sep 24, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR