Our Mission, Vision and Values:-
At Ozarks Medical Center, our mission is to provide high quality, compassionate health care and promote wellness in the communities we serve.
Our Vision is to be the best rural health care system in America.
Our core values are:
- Respect: Having a regard for life, dignity and uniqueness of those served and serving.
- Compassion: Expressing care and concern for others through our attitudes and actions.
- Integrity: Maintaining the highest standards of behavior, encompassing honesty, ethical practices and doing the right things for the right reasons.
- Superior Service: Providing the highest quality of care, consistently exceeding our customers' expectations.
- Teamwork: Having a unified commitment to demonstrate pride, responsibility and accountability in working together to achieve excellence.
- Enthusiasm: Inspiring others by displaying a positive attitude in all we say and do.
Quality and Safety:
At Ozarks Medical Center, our physicians, nurses, staff, administration and board of directors are dedicated to providing quality care to our patients.
Thursday, Oct 28, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time
Virtual (Zoom link will be provided)
Thursday, Nov 11, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time
Virtual - Zoom link will be provided
Tuesday, Nov 16, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. Central Time
AARP Missouri Facebook and YouTube Channel
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR