• To give growers and producers of Western New York agricultural commodities and other farm-related products alternative marketing opportunities.
• To give Western New York artisans a venue to market their craft.
• To promote the sale of Western New York grown farm products.
• To improve the variety, freshness, taste and nutritional value of produce available in Orchard Park.
• To make healthy, regionally produced foods accessible to more residents.
• To provide an educational forum for consumers to learn the uses and benefits of quality, locally grown or prepared food products.
• To enhance the quality of life in Orchard Park by providing a community activity which fosters social gathering and interaction.
Monday, Jun 28, 2021 at 11:00am Eastern Time
Wednesday, Jun 23, 2021 at 2:00pm Eastern Time
Thursday, Jun 24, 2021 at 11:00am Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR